Copyright and License
Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-BY. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
Below you may find the full text of the license signed by authors.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. This licence allows the user to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the licensed work, including for commercial purposes, as long as the original author is credited.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP)
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) or its sublicensee.
Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal, if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. Jurnal Inovasi, Evaluasi dan Pengembangan Pembelajaran (JIEPP) will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement.